Are you looking for teacher Christmas gift ideas? What about last minute Christmas gift ideas for teachers? Well, you’ve come to the right place. I absolutely love shopping for Christmas gifts, but I also know it takes a lot of time – and who has that?!
If buying Christmas gifts for teachers slipped your mind amid the busy holiday season, not to worry. This is a list of Christmas presents that you can buy on Amazon Prime!
That’s right, you can have those teacher gifts to your door in just two days, and no one will be the wiser. (And psst: You can try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days if you don’t have it already. You can cancel anytime.)
What’s On This Teacher Christmas Gift List?
On this list, I’ve actually included teacher Christmas gift ideas for preschool teachers and great Christmas gifts for teachers who specifically teach elementary school, math, science, social studies, art, PE, and even dance.
There is also a section at the bottom that’s just for gifts for male teachers. This year, my son has a male teacher, and I want his teacher to feel special and appreciated too. It’s easy for me to buy Christmas gifts for female teachers because I am, in fact, female. However, it can be a little challenging to find Christmas gifts for male teachers. So, I’ve already done the hard work for you. I think any male teacher would enjoy some of the gifts I’ve listed below!
Also, by separating the categories in this post, it’ll be easy for you to navigate to find Christmas gifts for kindergarten teachers or the right section to find a Christmas gift for your favorite art teacher or PE teacher. I hope this helps all the Amazon Prime loving mamas out there. Three cheers for shopping in your PJ’s, am I right?!
Preschool Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
Because I have two children in preschool, I love finding unique preschool teacher Christmas gift ideas. The great thing about preschool teachers is you can buy teacher Christmas gifts that are more fun and whimsical.
When I think of a preschool teacher, I think of someone with a lot of patience, someone who might enjoy a bit of pampering. And, let’s be honest, I also think of someone who might enjoy a nice glass of wine at the end of the day to wind down.
Below are some of my favorite preschool teacher Christmas gift ideas. I hope you find something that will be perfect for your favorite preschool teacher.
The List of Preschool Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Mermaid Makeup Brush Set – $10.99 – What preschool teacher could resist this touch of whimsy? I think I’m going to buy these for my children’s preschool teachers. They are affordable, fun, and they’ve actually gotten great reviews on Amazon.
- Hand Painted Stemless Wine Glasses – $25.89 – Like I said, if I was a preschool teacher, I’d definitely enjoy a nice glass of wine in the evening. I’ve been so impressed by the handmade Christmas gifts on Amazon lately. These wine glasses are beautiful and hand painted. I think any preschool teacher would be delighted to have them.
- Wonder Woman Superhero Socks – $9.95 – I mean, do these really need an explanation? Preschool teachers are absolutely wonder women. These Wonder Woman socks would be a really fun gift that I’m sure many preschool teachers would love.
- Giraffe Slipper Socks – $15.99 – Again, one of the best parts about shopping for Christmas gifts for preschool teachers is that you can have a little fun. If your child has more than one preschool teachers, there’s actually a pair of elephant slipper socks from this seller as well!
Christmas Gifts for Kindergarten Teachers
Are you looking for Christmas gifts for kindergarten teachers? Isn’t it so hard to find the perfect thing? After all, kindergarten teachers are really special. For many parents, sending their kids to kindergarten is the very first time their children have gone to school five days a week.
It’s hard to imagine how you can thank a kindergarten teacher for everything they do. After all, they will be among the first teachers to really make a huge impact on your child. Now, you don’t have to spend a lot to show how grateful you are. But, it is nice to try to find a unique gift for kindergarten teachers. After all, they probably have 500 ornaments on their Christmas tree from their students and even more coffee cups!
So, below I’ve gathered a few gifts for kindergarten teachers that they’ll love.
The List of Kindergarten Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- 101-Piece Alphabet & Numbers Cookie Cutters – $14.99 – I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking about getting these for my house because my twins love making cookies. Plus, I’m amazed that you get *101* cookie cutters for just $14.99. Also, the great thing about these is it’s all numbers, letters, and holiday themed cookie cutters, so there are limitless uses for a kindergarten teacher.
- Rose Gold Acrylic Pen Holder – $10.99 – Teachers love pretty desk accessories. I mean, they are some of the most organized people on the planet. So, why not give them something that they can use on their desk? Bonus: your child will smile throughout the rest of the year because he or she will be able to see the gift they gave their teacher every day!
- Drawstring Backpack – $7.90 – This is great for those quick field trips. I recently went on a field trip with my kids’ classes to the farmer’s market, and the teachers were carrying backpacks filled with forms and other necessities for the day ahead. Giving your teacher a drawstring backpack is so versatile and they can use it whether they put their sandwich in it or pack it for their students’ music class down the hall.
- Sterling Silver Initial Earrings – $13.99 – These are super sweet and simple earrings that your teacher will love. I enjoy getting personalized gifts myself, so I know they will too.
The Best Christmas Gifts for Elementary School Teachers
Now kindergarten teachers are amazing, but so are other elementary school teachers. If you want to find a Christmas gift for an elementary school teacher, look no further than the list below. I’ve compiled several elementary school teacher Christmas gift ideas that they can use in the classroom as well as at home.
The List of Elementary School Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Set of 6 Artificial Succulent Plants in Owl Planters – $15.99 – I searched high and low for really cute (but 100% artificial succulent plants in nice planters.) You would be surprised how many sellers on Amazon are selling planters but no succulents! I found this set. I think the owl planters are perfect for an elementary school teacher to have in her classroom. They add a touch of whimsy, and it’s nice to have plants around, even if they’re fake lol.
- Lightweight Crossbody Bag With Tassel – $11.99 – The perfect, small crossbody bag that’s very versatile. Your favorite kindergarten teacher can use this gift whether they’re heading to school or running errands on the weekend. It’ll fit a wallet, a cellphone, and even a compact or lipstick.
- 24 Ultra Fine Point Sharpie Markers – $14.99 – Most teachers love school supplies, and there are some die hard sharpie fans out there! I love these fine point sharpie marketers. They’re great for grading and writing notes home.
- 25 Piece Wood & Rubber Teacher Stamps – $13.99 – These stamps will add a nice touch for teachers who enjoy adding a bit of pizzaz to the tests and papers they send home. This is a nice set of stamps they can use all year round for that purpose.
The Best Christmas Gifts for English Teachers
Maybe I’m a bit biased because I used to teach English, but man, I just loved looking up gifts for English teachers for this post. English teachers are my people. They love books and writing, and to me, there are so many ways to show them that you appreciate them and care.
Now, these gifts would work well if your child needs to buy gifts for a reading teacher or needs to buy gifts for a writing teacher. Teachers who fall under these categories typically enjoy the written word and appreciate some of the finer things in life. Just like the other categories, all of these teacher gifts are from Amazon Prime, which means you can get them in just two days! (Also, I won’t judge you if you buy one of these things for yourself. I’ve been eye the first one for myself.)
The List of English Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Tea Infuser Teapot Tea Cup – $10.99 – This is perfect to use while curled up with a good book. If your teacher has a microwave or an electric teakettle in their classroom (also a good gift idea!) they can use those to heat up the water for this tea cup. I love anything that’s clear glass or acrylic. I also like that this has a top, which makes it seem a little more high end, even though its under $11!
- Pride and Prejudice Adult Coloring Book – $12.66 – This is a great way for English teachers to relax. I’ve never met an English teacher who didn’t love Pride and Prejudice, so you’re in luck here. This is a safe bet. If you want to add to the gift, you can always buy roll of colored pencils to go with it.
- Rose Gold Ballpoint Pens – $18.99 – It always seems easier to write when you have a beautiful pen to use. IF your English teacher is also an avid writer, he or she might love these. You can pair them with a fresh, new notebook. (I’ve personally never met a notebook I didn’t like.)
- Cute Coffee and Books T-Shirt – $19.99 – This shirt actually comes in men’s and women’s sizes. It has a fun graphic on it for the book and coffee lovers out there. I would absolutely proudly wear this myself, and I’m not even a teacher anymore.
The Best Christmas Gifts for Science Teachers
If you have a favorite science teacher, I know they’d love receiving a fun, science themed gift. There is a surprising amount of cool, creative gifts for science geeks out there. Below, I’ve shared beautiful jewelry, interesting books, and even a fun coffee mug.
The List of Science Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Rose Gold Caffeine Molecule Necklace – $14.80 – This necklace is nerdy and pretty, the best combination for a science teacher. It’s sure to get a lot of compliments and questions!
- Periodic Tales: A Cultural History of the Elements, from Arsenic to Zinc – $13.26 – This is an interesting and cool book that science teachers might love. They can keep it in their classroom for kids to look through, or they can bring it home and have it as a coffee table book.
- Caffeine Beaker Mug – $11.50 – This is a coffee mug that looks like a beaker. It has the caffeine molecule on it! If you have a lab teacher you love, they will probably get a kick out of this gift.
- Science Cookie Cutter Set – $29.99 – If your science teacher has a passion for baking, how will they be able to resist these cookie cutters that can help your cookies look like atoms, test tubes, and beakers?
The Best Christmas Gifts for Math Teachers
So, I know many of you out there cringe at the thought of math, but think about how amazing our math teachers are! They have the task of taking tough concepts and teaching them to our kids. I don’t know about you, but I think they have one of the most challenging jobs out there. So, let’s be sure to pamper them a bit this holiday season with some of the teacher Christmas gift ideas below.
The List of Math Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Super Cool Math Clock – $24.77 – This clock doubles as a math lesson. Don’t you think this would make great classroom decor? I love gifts that can double as teaching tools, and I’m sure your math teacher will feel the same way.
- Mathematics Infinity Scarf – $19.80 – Why wouldn’t your math teacher want to dress up in a scarf covered in numbers and formula? This is for that teacher who is very proud to teach math and isn’t afraid to show it!
- Bath Bombs Gift Set – $10.69 – Bath bombs are always a great gift. After a long day of teaching math, your teacher can go home and relax with these bath bombs. Plus, this is a great price for a set of six bath bombs with hundreds of positive reviews.
- “So Much Pun” Math Poster 4-Pack – $13.96 – I love a good pun, but math puns? That takes some skill. These hilarious and cute math posters would be great to decorate a classroom!
The Best Christmas Gifts for Social Studies Teachers
There are many different types of social studies teachers. You have geography teachers, American history teachers, world history teachers, and more. However, one thing they all have in common is that they likely have an interest in the world. And, as such, they probable appreciate all the cultures and facts that make up our amazing planet. That’s why the gifts below are perfect for them.
The List of History Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- World Map Pendant Necklace – $9.89 – This is such a pretty, affordable necklace for your history teacher or your social studies teacher. Plus, it’s a trendy double necklace to boot!
- Pretty Thermal Mug – $18.00 – Social studies won’t put you to sleep anymore if your teacher has this.
- I Read History and I Know Things Shirt – $18.99 – This shirt says, “That’s what I do. I read history, and I know things.” Ha! If you have a history teacher with a good sense of humor, they might enjoy this Christmas gift.
- Organic World Of Tea Collection – $24.00 – If your social studies teacher or history teacher loves to try things from all around the world, they might enjoy this collection of organic tea. It’s a super nice set that comes with a whopping 45 bags of tea. They can definitely use it and enjoy it for a few months, while getting a literal taste for other cultures.
The Best Christmas Gifts for PE Teachers
One of my kids’ absolute favorite teachers is their PE teacher! Now, it’s probably because PE is fun and they get to run around, but it’s truly one of the teacher names they mention the most. When I think of PE teachers, I bet they don’t get to dress up too often or pamper themselves. Plus, they might spend some time outside with your kids, and they might enjoy some gear for that. That was the thought I put behind some of the gifts below.
The List of PE Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Touchscreen Texting Genuine Leather Gloves – $22.99 – These gloves are genuine leather, cashmere lined, AND you can text with them! Great for PE teachers who are often outside.
- 5 Pairs Women’s Fun Socks – $8.99 – I love that you get five pairs with these! I mean seriously, when can you get 5 pairs of socks for $9? They’ll make your teacher laugh every time they put them on.
- Rose Gold Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – $8.99 – This portable speaker is awesome for indoor PE activities.
- Tassel Chandelier Drop Earrings – $12.99 – These earrings are inexpensive and beautiful! If you click on the image below, there are actually several different drop earrings from this seller – perfect if your child has a more than one teacher and you want to get them the same – but different – gifts.
The Best Christmas Gifts for Dance Teachers
I wanted to include dance teachers on here because many of us parents will be giving gifts to dance teachers, drama teachers, piano teachers, and coaches this holiday season. My little girl is in dance and just adores her teacher, so I put some things on here I think she’d like!
The List of Dance Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Single Round Freshwater Pearl Choker Necklace – $25.00 – This is a simple and elegant for your favorite dance teacher. You can’t go wrong with a single pearl necklace for your dance teacher or anyone else for that matter.
- Oversized Cateye Sunglasses – $13.99 – These are cool, funky sunglasses in tons of different colors, perfect if your dance teacher and young and hip.
- Spa Gift Basket with Lavender Fragrance – $26.99 – I love a good gift basket that’s already put together for me. Gift baskets are great for a teacher you don’t know well but appreciate. They also look really nice when you present them. This one is pretty affordable as far as gift baskets go. I think your English teacher would love them!
- Paint by Numbers Kit with Abstract Dancer – $10.99 – This is a beautiful paint by numbers kit. If your dance teacher is artsy or crafty, she will love this!
The Best Christmas Gifts for Art Teachers
We can’t forget about art teachers! After all, art teachers usually have a great style, walk around with paint on their clothes, and are just plain fun. That’s why many of the gifts I included below are fun or silly. Also, every single item in this section of the list is $21 or less!
The List of Art Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Cute Pineapple Tumbler Cup with Straw – $16.98 – This is perfect for an art teacher who loves unique, fun items. He or she can put water or iced coffee in it, and it’ll double as a decoration on their desk!
- Paint Splatter Cat Watercolor T-Shirt – $9.99 (depending on size) – What art teacher doesn’t love a good paint splat? This cat watercolor t-shirt is pretty funny and comes in many different sizes.
- Unique Rose Gold Tape Dispenser – $6.78 – I love that rose gold is making such a comeback. I’ve even seen friends with rose gold hair these days! This tape dispenser will help your art teacher have a pretty desk, and you can combine it with other rose gold desk accessories from Amazon if you want to add to this gift.
- Art: A Visual History Coffee Table Book – $20.99 – This is a great resource for the classroom and something pretty to look through!
The Best Christmas Gifts for Male Teachers
As I mentioned earlier in the post, my son has a male teacher this year, and he just absolutely loves him. If you’re trying to find the perfect gift for a male teacher, look no further than this section of the post. Now, my son’s teacher is a preschool teacher, so I’m thinking of gifting him something silly, like socks or a shirt (his teacher is known to wear a doughnut shirt that my son likes!)
However, typically male teachers teach older grades. And, hey, they might not want a doughnut shirt (or maybe they do – who knows!) Either way, if you’re looking for a few ideas, I included several teacher Christmas gift ideas for male teachers below. And, just as a side note, I included gifts in several different price ranges, so there’s something for everyone.
The List of Male Teacher Christmas Gift Ideas
- Whiskey Classes & Stones Gift Set – $29.88 – Some people might not like gifting teachers alcohol or gifts relating to alcohol but I’ve heard that some teacher’s favorite gifts are when they get a bottle of wine or something similar. This set would be nice for a male teacher. It comes with two whisky glasses and several whisky stones (to keep the whiskey cool) in a beautiful box.
- Faux Leather Valet Tray – $19.98 – This is a really simple, classic gift. It’s a leather tray that your teacher can use to store his keys, phone, watch, and loose change. This is one of those items where you really can’t go wrong. It’s a simple but useful Christmas gift for a male teacher.
- Moleskine Classic Colored Notebook – $9.99 – My husband loves these notebooks. He uses them for to do lists among other things. If your male teacher loves to write or keeps a moleskin in his bag, you can always gift him a new one. Also, remember that people who love moleskin notebooks can never have too many!
- Stainless Steel Pirate Wine Bottle Opener– $15.00 – I think just about anyone would appreciate this pirate wine bottle opener. Arggg! And, the good news is that it has well over 200 reviews so it’s not just hilarious. It’s high quality too.
A Final Note – The Christmas Gift Teachers Really Want
To conclude this super long post, I wanted to share the Christmas gift teachers want the most. It goes without saying that everyone enjoys getting gifts. However, what really makes a teacher feel amazing is being appreciated. I kept every nice note (and sometimes emails!) that my students sent me when I used to be a teacher. And, those notes meant so much to me over the years, especially on a hard day.
So, even if you have a young child, help them sign their name on a card. If you have an older child, encourage them to write an actual thank you note. Handwritten notes are something not many people get anymore. And, I guarantee you that if a handwritten note is all you were able to give your child’s teacher, they would remember it above all other gifts.
So, as you’re considering shopping for your children’s teachers this year, remember that sometimes the best gifts are the gifts of gratitude. If you decide to choose one of the gifts above, drop a thank you note in the bag to accompany it. It’s always nice to feel appreciated, and teachers definitely deserve all of our love and appreciate for taking care of our children during the school year.
Do you have a favorite Christmas gift for teachers that you like to give?